Fetching Flock is a new line of bird-themed plush toys by P.L.A.Y. Fetching Flock is part of the brand’s new product selection releasing at SuperZoo 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The feathery toy set includes a Peacock, Eagle, Parrot, Flamingo and Toucan that are intended for dogs, but so cute and detailed that they will appeal to children as well. The toys come with alluring crinkles, numerous squeakers and satisfying crunches. The five characters in the “Fetching Flock” line are described below:
- Percy the Peacock is full of color and personality, brightening up any room he struts into with his gorgeous crinkly feathers and squeaky head and body.
- Edgar the Eagle may look serious, but don’t be afraid to ruffle his crinkly feathers and find out that they open up by way of Velcro! Your pup will love that his tail crinkles too and that his body comes with an exciting squeaker.
- Paula the Parrot is waiting for you to say those magic words; it’s play time! Perfectly perched and ready to play, your pup will woof with excitement as they try to find this toy’s multi-squeak and crinkle features.
- Flora the Flamingo is eager to show off her crinkly legs and wings while your pup searches for her enticing multiple squeakers!
- Tito the Toucan can’t wait to play with your furry friend and show off his cool features. This handsome toy is filled with all of the crunch, squeaks and crinkles your pup could ask for!
All of them are hand-made with a double layer exterior and double-stitched edges ensure extra durability. They include new ChewShieldTM technology added protective lining to prevent messy cleanups after a rough play session. They are machine washable and dryer friendly. The birds will be available individually (for $12.90 or $14.90 respectively) or in a gift box set (valued at $70.50) this August in local boutiques and via the website here.
Moreover, P.L.A.Y. is a company that designs and produces stylish and eco-friendly pet bedding and toys. The brand is dedicated to creating pet products that are unique and tailored to a market that seeks out responsibly made items from both environmental and social perspectives. P.L.A.Y. is also committed to helping animals in need so 2% of the purchase price of the Fetching Flock Toy Collection will benefit the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW).
To view P.L.A.Y.’s complete line of award-winning products, visit PetPLAY.com.
Also Read: Review: BB-8 Hero Droid by Spin Master
Also Read: “Twin Dolls” by JC Toys
Also Read: Review: Cat Toys by HEXBUG