Last month, we spoke about one of the unique challenges of modern parenting- The terror of consumerism…
Sexual violence and rape has suddenly taken centerstage on National TV, Social Media, office-lunch discussions, pre-meeting chit-chat, you name it…
More and more teens and adults are decidedly feeling unhappy because they are eternally on autopilot trying to field the world’s expectations on them. Some of us meet those expectations only to realize that it failed to give us the fulfillment we sought within ourselves; some of us burnout mid-way trying to fulfill them; some of us realize that there has to be another way to find what we truly seekread more
Moms and Management Lessons
- Kiddovations!!!Kids never fail to surprise us! Just when we think we […]
- Rules of EqualityShreyas was increasingly answering me back and I was ge […]
- Beat the traffic…and how?Frustrated with traffic? look beyond the obvious...
- Mosquitoes’ terror!What we do to escape the dread of mosquitoes...
- I wasn’t done sleeping!The first day of school after the summer vacation and t […]
- The woes of schooling…The woes of schooling..
- Whose Terms Are Those Anyway?More and m …
- There’s no tomorrow…What is tomorrow for kids?
- I know you are growing up…I know you are growing up...
- Brother or Sister?One of my hubby’s close friends had come visiting […]
- The indispensable mommy…The indispensable mommy
Share what you like
Our cauldron of awesome!
- Around the city
- Awesome Parenting
- Citizen Matters
- Consumerism in children
- Corporal Punishment
- Emotional Intelligence
- From here to where?
- In the Media SpotLight
- Influence of Media
- Moms that make us look great!
- Sexual awareness
- The Deccan Chronicle
- The Huffington Post
- The Millet Series
- Words that melt down…